Journal articles & working papers
Condorcet Workshop in Rennes
- November 18, 2016: Grading Government Efficiency.
- December 10-11, 2015 : From Institutions Matter to Individuals Matter: The New Frontier of Political Selection.
- May 22-23, 2014: Public Choice and Social Choice: From a Common Origin to Different Paths?
- May 30-31, 2013: Endogenizing state and political fragmentation.
- 27 April, 2012: Political economy of redistribution.
- December 9, 2011: Strategic interactions among different government levels. Workshop organized in partnership with the IREF (Institut de Recherches Economiques et Fiscales).
PEARL is a network of researchers and research institutions that operate in the field of applied public economics and public finance. The main focus of the network is on the regional level of government, which of course includes studying the relationships with local, state, federal (or supra-national) institutions. The idea of PEARL is to gather various kinds of expertise both from different countries (implying different objectives, economic and institutional constraints) and from different fields of economic analysis (econometrics, public finance and public choice, local and regional economics, macroeconomics).
- The 13th PEARL-seminar 2016: September 29- 30 in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- The 12th PEARL-seminar 2015: April 27-28 in Torino and Alessandria, Italy.
- The 11th PEARL-seminar 2014: October 2-3 in Rennes, France.
- The 10th PEARL-seminar 2013: June 6-7 in Fribourg, Switzerland.
- The 9th PEARL-seminar 2012: June 7-8 in Helsinki, Finland.
- The 8th PEARL-seminar 2011: May 24-25 in Brno, Czech Republic.
- The 7th PEARL-seminar 2010: May 6-7 2010 inTorino and Alessandria, Italy.
- The 6th PEARL-seminar 2009: May 14-16, in Jinan,China.
- The 5th PEARL-seminar 2008: May 14-16, in Rennes , France.
- The 4th PEARL-seminar 2007: June 12-13, in Tampere, Finland.
- The 3rd PEARL-seminar 2006: 8th – 10th June, in Fribourg, Switzerland.
- The 2nd PEARL-seminar 2005: 19th – 21st May, in Helsinki, Finland.
- The 1st PEARL-seminar 2004: 29th – 31st January, in Rennes, France.
CREM – Seminars and conferences in Rennes
Seminar of the LEM (Lille Economie Management)
- October 6-7, 2016: Frontier of political (micro-)economics
- September 30-October 1, 2015 : Political economy and local public finance